Wednesday, April 22, 2009

YourFonts.com

Want to see something cool?


That's my handwriting. I can use it on any application on my computer. I can create Word documents, Photoshop documents, Quark documents, any kind of document with this font.

Pretty cool, huh?

I created this awesome custom font at YourFonts.com, a site that lets you upload samples of your handwriting and then creates an entire font of your handwriting in less than a minute.

It's totally simple. (And free!) You print out a template, fill it out, scan it, upload it, and click a button. Then follow their instructions to install it onto your hard drive. It will take you less than 10 minutes.

I made one font, "Stimey," with a regular pen, and then made "Stimey Bold" with a sharpie. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to use them for yet, but I'm pretty excited about it.

2 comments:

Smiling Mama said...

That is so cool! I can't wait to do it, too!

ALW said...

My handwriting is so ugly, Can I use your font?