Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Jamba Juice All Natural Smoothies

Back in the day, when I had disposable income and extra time on my hands, I would regularly go to Jamba Juice to get smoothies. I'd get the Razzmatazz. Yum.

I recently tried out Jamba Juice's new at-home line of smoothies, starting out, of course, with the Razzmatazz. (Also available? Strawberries Wild and Mango-a-go-go.)

I'm not sure what I was expecting to see when I opened the freezer packet, but it wasn't this:


That's right. Nothing but fruit. I was kind of expecting smoothie sludge. I think you know what I mean. Finding chunks of frozen fruit was a happy surprise. Sure, it's nothing you couldn't create yourself, but for lazy-bones like me, this is a super easy way to go about making a healthy smoothie.

Here. Let me show you the nutrition panel. The first three ingredients are fruit. I don't know that I've ever seen that on a nutrition panel.


This is the kind of product I feel all right about feeding to my children.

They're really easy to make too. All you have to do is add juice and blend.


So how do they taste? Really good. Even my son Jack, who never eats fruit, was willing to drink a few sips. And then I finished everything he didn't.


I'll be honest, I didn't have any idea these even existed before I heard from the Jamba Juice marketing people. Check this list to see where they are available in your area. I also have no idea how much they




Honesty Clause: Jamba Juice sent me three smoothie packets to try for review.