Friday, July 30, 2010

S'mores Road Trip to BlogHer

Like I have to review s'mores, right? They're squooshy, they're delicious, they're super fun to make...

What's not to love?

Well, I personally don't love the marshmallows (but my kiddos do). I tend to eat them with just the graham crackers and chocolate.

Well, Hershey's is sponsoring the train trip I am taking to get to and from BlogHer this year, and as part of that trip, they sent all of the riders ingredients for s'mores.


My kids aren't strangers to having awesome things appear in the mail, but when I showed them what was in the Hershey's box, this was their reaction:

Seriously. I didn't tell them to do this.
My kids love s'mores. Whenever we go on vacation, some of the high points are always when we roast marshmallows over the fire and make s'mores. Even though we didn't have a fire today, I constructed some s'mores and put them in the microwave for a few seconds to make them all gooshy.

Yum!

My kids were so excited to have s'mores at home.

Jack is a very focused s'mores eater.

Sam is thorough. Here is he licking his dish.

Quinn is kind of a full body s'mores eater.

Hershey's will be holding a "Snacktivity" Suite at BlogHer in suite 4233. They will be giving out S'mores branded bags while suplies last. The suite will be open August 6 and 7 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. All BlogHer attendees are welcome to attend.

Honesty Clause: As part of the S'mores Road Trip to BlogHer, I will receive a round trip ticket on Amtrak to the convention and was also mailed a selection of Hershey branded items (chocolate, graham crackers, marshmallows, and some great marshmallow roasting forks).